Full implementation service
Implementation with expensemanager is easy. From the time you give us the green light we handle each step of the process to deliver a fully configured solution to your specific needs.
A dedicated implementation consultant will work with you every step of the way, from understanding your business workflow requirements, configuration of the solution to your exact needs, training your users and then full support during the go live process. And after go live we're here to help whenever you need, just a phone call away
A standard implementation schedule would include the following steps:-
User on boarding
expensemanager is one of those business tools that will be 'touched' by a high number of your employees, and because it's near impossible to co-ordinate mobile employees for in-house training we offer a range of tools and training programs designed to have your users trained up and using expensemanager quickly.
- Included in our full implementation service, your can have the option of live online user training in dedicated sessions for employee and manager use of expensemanager. Our online training sessions will be presented using your actual configuration so the, training is relevent to your users
- As expensemanager has been designed to be very intuitive, the learning is very straightforward and these sessions can be completed in 30 minute
- If your company prefers to have onsite training at your location, our team will be able to arrange this. All onsite training is available as part of our full-service implementation and are custom designed to the client's particular requirements.
- Users can access visual and easy to understand help guides from our Help Site with links from their home page in expensemanager
- These Quick Start Guides are a great tool for users to learn about expensemanager, and have been designed to concentrate on the most important functions and feature to enable them to start using expensemanager quickly and easily
- Client specific Quick Start Guides can be created and available for users via their home page. These can be customised versions or client created PDF versions or links to a client intranet page