Simplify your business spend
Today’s employees expect their company to provide the latest, most advanced and easy-to-use software to help them get their jobs done.
expensemanager automates every step of the expense claim process so your people can concentrate on their core roles, not shuffling paper!.
From claimants, to approvers and your finance team, with expensemanager everyone reaps the benefit of automated expenses.
Mobile business tools
Goodbye paper statements
If your company has corporate or business credits, expensemanager eliminates paper statements with direct daily feeds for all corporate cards and easy upload for business cards.
Submitting an expense report takes just minutes, not days. All with no data entry errors or confusion for your people about what can be claimed.
- Daily credit card feeds for American Express, Visa and Mastercard corporate cards
- Library of configured import file options for the different Australian banks business cards or a csv file import
- Smart matching of receipts to credit card purchases
- Auto-coding for corporate feeds
- Smart mapping module for business cards
- Safe, secure and dependable, and built to meet and exceed the latest industry best practices
Design your own approval workflows to give your Approvers visibility on the spend that matters to them.
Allocate one approver or multiple with options that can be customised by dollar limits for every user across different teams, cost centres or even different entities.
Mobile approvals so your people can make informed decisions quickly and with our easy approve or return workflows the whole process keeps flowing
Trusted by finance
expensemanager reduces the manual data entry and tiresome task of chasing expense claims for your finance staff.
Reviewing and exporting date with easy integration to ERP systems keeps them focused on their core jobs.
Mileage expenses with Google Maps
Mileage expenses have never been easier to claim.
- Mileage expenses can be added to a cash or mileage claim
- Mileage expenses can created from the mobile app.
- Default company configured rate per km
- Google map saved as a receipt